1. Ensure that the strainer is sitting flat in the bottom of the bucket
2. Place your items to soak inside the strucket
3. Fill with water and soaking solution of your choice
4. Leave to soak
5. Return when soaking is finished and life the strainer from the water
6. Pull up the handles of the strainer, pulling the strainer up and over the side of the bucket and set down connecting it to the internal shelving connection points and anchoring the outer lip.
7. Walk away while the contents strains
8. Remove items from the strainer 9. Release water with the outside plug, smile and walk away - your hands never had to touch the water or the toxic mess at the bottom of the bucket :)
Created by local Sunshine Coast mother of three Kelly Lavery, the Strucket is Australian designed and manufactured.