Joey's Modern Cloth Nappies
- Unit Price
We are making parenting simpler with our handmade with love, eco- friendly, cloth nappies.
Our Newborn range will accommodate babies from 2.2kg through to 7.2 (5-16lb)
When your bub reaches the next stage, we have designed them to fit approximately weights from 3.1-14.15 kg (7-32+lbs).
Our Joey nappies have been handmade with attention to detail, love and care.
When you purchase Joey’s, you are supporting 3 Aussie mummies in business. Keeping as much money as possible in our own economy and supporting families to thrive and grow!
- Fabric featuring a water-resistant exterior with a microfleece stay dry lining inner to keep your bub feeling dry all day long.
- Our nappies use the highest quality Kam snaps to give you hundreds of nappy changes. Showcasing 2 rows of rise snaps on our newborn and 3 on our OSFM (One size fits most) for leak free fit.
- Specifically designed with an angled front panel to create a longer rise and a shorter wing for a trim fit.
- Snake Insert: 2 layers of bamboo 400gsm with a microfleece topper to ensure comfort and extra absorbency for a longer period. Our booster offers a similar feature however it is a smaller version for boosting absorbency as your bub grows.
- Eco-friendly, cost effective and easy to use. Designed and created with simplicity but effectiveness in mind.
- This fabric for our inserts is pre-washed before it is made, meaning that the shrinkage and warping of materials is minimal
- If using for night-time we highly recommend including a wool cover as an extra into your routine.
Our tip: Absorbency is completely customizable for your baby. Use the snake insert for a newborn and change fold depending on boy or girl. Simply double up the snake and small booster if your child tends to wet a little more than others.